Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Stuff That has Nothing to Do With Wikipedia: More Chris Chappell!

We were looking around the back room of our blog, and this came up:


The people, they really like Chris Chappell! The trick is, there really isn't much more to say about Chris Chappell and New Tang Dynasty TV - except now he has a page over at The Epoch Times, the Falun Gong (aka Falun Dafa) newspaper! His intro blurb:

As the surgeon of cutting satire, Chris Chappell's responsibilities are many. Among the ones that can be freely and legally posted on the Internet involve hosting China Uncensored—a comedy show uncovering the good, the bad, and the hilarious about modern China. Chris is quite famous and important, I assure you. I also can promise I am not him, writing a bio in the third person. Definitely not.

Truly, the Comedy Central-era Stephen Colbert knock-off act of Chris Chappell shall never end, sayeth the Comedy Gods over at New Tang Dynasty TV.

                                   He looks like he is begging his girlfriend for sex in this photo.*

I am sure the Chris Chappell fans want me to link some of his videos; I will give them this:


That was the one where Chappell complains about Google's moronic "create advertiser-friendly content" request/demand on paid YouTubers, and how he is moving to Patreon (a system I am certain will collapse with the next "market correction").

I could be more snarky, but this is really not my game - I'm not Chinese (gasp!), I don't speak a Chinese language, no Chinese girlfriend. So I will let the artist Wang Shui-bo have the final word.



______________________________

* Photo taken from The Epoch Times website; we steal from the source

2 comments: